|Types of People That Will Read This Book|
Ten types of people who will want to read “What in Heaven and Hell is Happening.”
- The person who is truly in love with Christ and desires to know what pleases him in regards to the Church.
- The person who wants a clear understanding of what Christ functions as; just prior to the rapture of the church.
- The person who desires to live in the present day with the power of Christ.
- The person who desires to know about the timing of the 35 warnings that Christ gave in preparation for His second coming.
- The person who desires to see the church purified and cleansed.
- The person who wants to identify why things are becoming so bizarre and catastrophic.
- The person who wants to learn what to do as the days become more bizarre and catastrophic.
- The person who desires to understand the judgment of the church, and pray about the timing of this judgment.
- The person who wants to be prepared in heart prior to the rapture of the church.
- The individual who has been utterly frustrated with a lifeless Christian life and church environment.
|Five types of people who will not want to read “What in Heaven and Hell is Happening.”
- Any person who thinks the church is operating perfectly, and believes there is no room for improvements.
- Any minister who is trying to protect their position, standing, or church.
- Any person who believes they have everything figured out in regards to what is happening in society, and during the end days before Christ return.
- Any minister who knows they are phony and/or apathetic and does not wish to be reminded or put on notice.
- Any person who is more in love with the institution called 'church' than they are with Christ.